1. Will applying ceramic coating to my headers extend their lifespan?
2. Will ceramic coating headers keep the heat down and increase horsepower?
3. Can Ceramakrome coating be cleaned?
Yes, the polished finish of Ceramakrome can easily be polished with a non-abrasive liquid aluminium polish and a soft cloth. It’s easy to keep Ceramakrome-coated components and parts looking great.
4. I’m restoring a car to its original state. Do you have a coating suitable for rusty old cast iron manifolds?
5. I can buy DIY coatings to apply at home. Why should I have Coating King do mine?
The professional coatings we use at Coating King are significantly higher quality than the DIY products found in stores. What’s more, coating an engine isn’t just a matter of buying a kit and applying it — it takes experience and skill to apply an engine coating professionally.
Coating King has outlaid a great deal of money to ensure we have the best equipment to apply our coatings, including ovens in which we bake parts to be coated both before and after coating at extremely high temperatures. We’ve also invested in blasting cabinets and blasting media to give parts the correct profile and ensure the coating will fully adhere.
Additionally, we also have industry-leading equipment to apply our coatings, a computerised vibratory polisher to polish the Ceramakrome finish and all team members have undergone professional training. Basically, applying ceramic coatings requires professional equipment and professional — Coating King has both.